A little detour from the path of pound shedding today…A colleague is leaving our office next week and it’s payday today (hooray) so a bunch of us went to the local pub for lunch.
Just a lime and soda to drink so not too much damage there HOWEVER I munched my way through a fish finger sandwich and a portion of chunky chips. With mayo.
I am going to count the bread as my healthy extra but – who am I kidding – those slices were thick cut doorsteps!!
Anyway…It was delicious. 😈
1. Slice thin beef frying steaks, visible fat removed. Cook in frylight until browned. I added a splash of soy sauce, some grated chilli and ginger (I keep mine frozen and grate as needed). Put aside and keep warm.
2. Fry together chopped carrot, leek, frozen green beans, broccoli and mushrooms. Add more soy and a clove of crushed garlic.
3. Meanwhile cook dry noodles according to packet.
4. Put beef back in to vegetables and stir. Add some hot water if dry.
5. Serve with noodles. Add more soy sauce if needed.