Today i picked up some bargains at one of the charity shops in town.
They had a new year sale offering 5 items for £5 from selected rails so i thought it was worth a look!
I am very pleased with my haul:
- A pair of dark blue bootcut jeans
- A wrap style jersey top from Eastex
- A sage green cardigan from Monsoon
- A cherry red cardigan with embroidery
- A green fur hat from Accessorise
So, useful items (some decent brands) which will go with the clothes I already have and only £1 each.
What do you think of the bunches? Martin kept humming ‘Hit me baby one more time’ !!!