In chronological order, I :
- had a lie in ( woke up at 09.30)
- made rice pudding in the slow cooker and used up 4 pints of milk ( see yesterday’s post about food waste)
- changed the bedlinen so I have clean sheets to look forward to
- drove into town with the top down on the car because it was so sunny
- got some revision done this afternoon
- spent the evening at a BBQ at my son Richard’s house to celebrate my daughter in law Becky’s birthday, where we had fun in the garden playing frisbee with Oliver and cuddles with baby Jackson who is GORGEOUS
- brought home some yummy chocolate birthday cake which is slowly disappearing as I am writing this blog- oops, too late for a photo!
I hope your day was just as good!