Today I…am reviewing my list of all the UFOs – Un Finished Objectives – that I have going on. This time last week I prioritised the list and assigned due dates. Time to check the list and hopefully tick some as DONE!
- 365 project- daily blog post- this stays on the list but I have completed this every day this week so TICK
- Knitting project- Teddy- completed body, head, 2 arms and one leg- still to do the other leg, ears, stuff and sew together and embroider face- target for completion moved back to 15 MARCH
- Operation Bob- sleeping bag, PJs and hoodie- I have almost finished the sleeping bag apart from some hand sewing – still to make PJs and Hoodie target date moved back to 22 MARCH
Book Club- The Night Circus- completedTICK
- IMPORTANT- Exam revision draw up timetable by 17 April- this week I bought some really cute exercise books ( on sale) ready for revision notes
- IMPORTANT- 3000 word film essay HAND IN 23 April
- IMPORTANT- 3000 word English essay HAND IN 29 April
- Picture frames in study- put photos in and hang on wall target date 30 April
- Wedding photos- select photos for printing, get them printed, frame and put on wall target date 30 April ( jeez, get a move on, we got married Nov 2012)
- Garden table- tile table top or replace table top target date 31 May
- Paint chest of drawers in guest room – target date 31 July
- Top Secret painting project- target date 31 July
- Sewing project- patchwork quilt- target 31 July
- Wedding album- sort out photos and keepsakes, put in memory album target date 31 August
- Write panto- target date first draft 1 October
Woohoo! – I have removed one thing from the list this week. Ah, book club. I will have to add in the book for NEXT month, so I’m still at 15. This is more complicated than I thought….bear with!
Tuesday will be UFO update night until further notice. Or until something more interesting happens. Or until I get fed up.